Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Spring Party Outfits!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Samantha's and Nellie's Valentine outfits are up! in the what's new section of the historicals

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Both very cute!

    Do you think the new licorce outfit is the Spring/Valentiines outfit for AGoT?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member adriana82's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really like Nellies outfit, but Samantha's seems kinda strange to me with those crossover pieces.

  4. #4
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I just ordered both outfits. I might also order the book...or wait until I get to Barnes and Noble.

    I love Marisol! She's beautiful! Now I just have to decided if I want her....I still don't want too many dolls. And I still want Nellie and Elizabeth.

    Plus...I have really been missing my Kit!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to agree-Nellie's is really pretty, but not too sure about Samantha's. I am still in PJs with no glasses on plus I'm using an internet accelerator so the picture is pretty fuzzy right now, LOL! I'll have to look again later.

  6. #6
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    I agree, the Spring outfits are beautiful! I'm waiting on placing an order in the hopes that they will put some sale items up. My Mom gave me a catalogue for 10% off so I wanted to make it an order worthy of the %off [img]wink.gif[/img] Jenny, definitely get the book. It has a lot of neat little craft ideas and even some recipes. I think B&N still has it on sale.

    Kim [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nellie's is really pretty and I may buy it, even though I'm not a huge fan of pink and I already have a lot of pink/white for Samantha! Samantha's I'm not sure about. I don't really like the plain pink bodice behind the cross-over thingie. It's really hard to tell for me. I'll make my decisions after somebody posts more pictures and hopefully they'll have some close-ups! The website pictures are kind of small to see the details. I will say that Nellie's outfit seems like a better deal since it comes with shoes, tights, and the necklace. I like the shoes, even though they're like Felicity's white shoes.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was just wondering if the 10% off code was still working. I know that it was still good on the 21st. At least the one that I have was. I think it was 318829. Has anyone used it recently or does anyone have a different number?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Pat B's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2002
    Posts
    321
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The color of Samanthas dress are much prettier than the way it was pictured on the cover of the craft book. On that book it looks as if it has red flowers and trim. Must be another error by the printer who also showed Nellies meet dress much darker.
    Elite Fashion Catalog 1904 ( Dover press) does show a girls dress with an even more involved cross over pattern.

  10. #10
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I just used the code, and it works. I don't have a problem using it over and over. I give AG a lot of business, and there are no restrictions printed on the coupon. I really don't think it will matter.

    I did order the book, as well.

    I love Sam's dress. It is so Victorian/Edwardian!!! I might like it better than Nellies. And...pink is my and DD's fav. color. I can't wait to get them!

    I will be thinking all day about getting Marisol or Nellie...too many decisions! LOL!!!

    Just editing to add: I think I dressed my DD in pink every day of her life until she was old enough to want to try other colors! LOL!!!! And now her fav color is pink! Her eyes are so dark brown that they are almost black, and she has blonde hair...so pink looks so nice on her. So, I just love it when AG adds pink dresses to their line!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 27, 2004 10:44 AM: Message edited by: Ponydreamer ]</font>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •